Probook - fingerprint scanner

I've installed libcrypto.so.0.9.8, or the package that contains it, or whatever, I can't remember now it was last week for God's sake. Useful record, this, right? And I had a bit of a "breakthrough" in terms of starting to figure out what, roughly, I'm supposed to be doing.

The package downloaded from http://suse.mes.edu.cu/SLES_11_SP2/CD2/suse/src/libfprint-0.0.6-18.20.1.src.rpm contains various files and I believe it's to one of these that the patch is supposed to be applied. (when I'm home I'll have a look and try to list which.)

 I did the patch -p1 < libfprint..blah thing and got some of the patch elements to apply, but not all. Still not sure whether this is going to work with Wheezy of if it might only work with Sid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no sound in Papers Please

pdf to png/jpg/etc

Crunchbang Changes