:(

After 6 months of research and deliberation and hard saving I bough the xps. For weeks I watched it inch its way from the manufactory in China to delays at Calais due to dock strikes to Lutterworth to London to me. Thursday afternoon I got it. Saturday morning someone jumped in my living room window and took it.

I was playing with the toddler within sight of the house the whole time. My wife was in the kitchen. Unbelievable. House insurance, you say? Well since the house was occupied at the time it would be covered by insurance, they told me, except that the house insurance was not renewed so we had no cover.

:((((((((

fuckin. £934 up in smoke.

Hadn't even finished configuring it with Arch. fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no sound in Papers Please

pdf to png/jpg/etc

Crunchbang Changes