test lab 1

I have windows server 2012 installed on an old laptop (Advent) and Windows 7 installed on a newer, but cheap laptop (Asus).

I'm just at the initial page when server is asking what roles I want to set up, and I thought I'd make notes as I go along. Maybe it'd be sensible to read up ahead of time, but I'm not going toI'm just going to dive right in.


OK, the roles and features wizard is asking me to verify that the Admin account has a strong password - check. Network settings, such as static IP addresses are configured - nope. Security updates are in place. Well no, but I don't care about that.

IP addresses.... well fuck it, I'll batter on while the baby's asleep.

...

My laptop's too shit to run hypervisor. Going to knock it off for now and rethink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no sound in Papers Please

pdf to png/jpg/etc

Crunchbang Changes