RIP hp probook 4340s

Probook died, unfortunately. I assumed it was the hdd and bought an sdd to replace it, but it's not. Arse.

After much deliberation and some loin-girding I got out the credit card and ordered the Dell xps 13 2015 developers edition I've been fantasising about and deliberating over for, like, months.

It's not due for delivery 'til 6th July, so I'm prepping for all the ill-advised shit I'll want to do almost straight away.

Or so I imagine. I'll play with Ubuntu for a while I guess. Install cinnamon, probs. I'm not sure there'll be any major advantage in Mint over Ubuntu. Who knows.

I do expect, though, to want to go to Arch sooner or later, though. And I might as well start preparing for that.

So I'll start with the facts in the next post because I don't think I'll be interested in this narrative crap any time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no sound in Papers Please

pdf to png/jpg/etc

Crunchbang Changes