Post-child return to linux

I've not kept track of all the system changes I've made here. I probably missed out some stuff where I removed decorations from all my windows and then set shortcuts via keybindings.

Anyway, nothing too stressful.

The Arch partitions on my laptop are being ignored completely so I think it's time to give up on that project and try something a little less overwhelming. Archbang maybe, if that's not too close to Arch. Maybe something else, I dunno. I even sort of fancy Mint, maybe. Do I? Torn.

At any rate, before I stary messing around with partitions and installations and whatnot again, I really felt I ought to make a proper system backup. I really don't fancy going though the whole setup process again and pawing through this blog to figure out that Citrix bullshit for a third time.

Oh Christ, and Steam. brrrr.

So I've spent a few days looking over the LVM monumental post on the crunchbang forums and finally felt confident in pursuing the snapshop and archive section. New post above for the nitty gritty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no sound in Papers Please

pdf to png/jpg/etc

Crunchbang Changes